Monday, March 23, 2009

Conveyer Belt Sushi




Since Hannah was going to the "ball" I wanted to do something fun with Alec. I asked him where he would like to go to dinner and he excitedly said, "conveyer belt sushi!" I said okay, so the next question was, "Can Colin come?!" I asked Christine and she said Colin's eyes lit up when she told him the plan. How many nine year old boys get fired up for sushi?!
The four of us had a fun time except for being told of their "no photography" rule. Apparently they thought we might steal their ideas and open our own sushi restaurant? Anyway, there is something fun about taking your food off of the conveyer belt and stacking the plates as you finish them!


1 comment:

The Woodward Family said...

Conveyer Belt Sushi rocked! (with the exception of being treated like the paparazzi!)Thanks for the invite. We had fun!