Saturday, January 31, 2009

Project 365

Jan 29
"The Big Show" at the Little Gym
(more pictures below)
Jan 28

This is my friend Krystin's daughter Rachel. She was approached while shopping at Southcenter about being a model. While her parents were aprehensive at first, they did their research and feel it is a good agency - Pulse Management. She went to Portland and did a photo shoot. She is a pretty girl with a great head on her shoulders. We hope she does well and has lots of fun with it!

Jan 27
Hannah had such a bad cold but we sent her to school anyway on Monday. She never complains but I know she felt horrible. David and I had really important meetings we were leading and since there was snow throughout Maple Valley I couldn't ask my mom to come over, so we sent her to school. How sad! The next day I definitely gave her the option to stay home and she did. She just took it easy, playing games and drawing pictures like this one!

Jan 26
I brought my camera to school this day to take pictures of the tutoring program I'm running this year where sixth graders read with 2nd graders. I thought I'd take a picture of my work area since I had the camera. I'm lucky to have a nice big office/book room. I spend time in here and teaching in K-6 classrooms.

No comments: