Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another birthday

This year went so fast. Last year, turning 40 was a hard one. I try not to think about the "number" but it is hard! It does help to make sure the birthday is a fun one. We went out with the Meeks for dinner at Maggianos. It was a fantastic meal and we had sooo much food. I was very happy to have all the kids there to celebrate with me! I always like to stretch my birthday out for a couple days if possible. This evening we went to dinner with my parents to the Coho Cafe which was delicious. Tomorrow is my actual birthday but I think it will be time to come back to reality!
Dinner at Maggianos

Jen and Rich








After dinner we came home and played Guitar Hero, even plugging in the microphone. Eventually we put the guitars away and watched "Mama Mia" where we could continue to sing. Cover your ears!





No comments: