Saturday, March 20, 2010

{12/52} Happy Birthday Hannah! {March 21}

Hannah at one.



She still eats like this sometimes, but we're working on it.

Such a cute baby!

. . . the way it often was . . .



ahhh. . . they were so cute! These pictures are a few of my favorite of Alec and Hannah. It was about this time when Alec finally decided it was okay be be close to his sister!

I can't believe my baby is 9!
About Hannah:
Hannah is very independent. She likes to do everything by herself and always has. I remember she would make scrambled eggs when she was about three years old and just the other day she made cookies all by herself and when the buzzer on the oven went off, I was surprised to turn around and see her taking the cookie sheet out of the oven like she had done it a million times!
Hannah is creative and artsy. She is always drawing, knitting, making friendship bracelets, writing stories, poems, etc. She also plays piano beautifully!
Hannah is dramatic. The doors often slam around our house. I'm hoping that this attitude will pay off someday and she'll be someone who will stick up for herself. Until then, watch out.
Because she can often be shy, some people might be surprised to know how hilarious she is. She makes us laugh every single day.
She is also very sweet. She loves her whole family and she and Alec are very close. She loves to be with her friends too. When people are hurting, she has a very big heart.
We spend lots of time together and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful daughter.
I love you Hannah!

No comments: