
I think I'm a little behind on my "52 Project." Well, this one is from last week when the kids were on midwinter break. Since Kent was on strike in the fall, we only had two days off! On one of the days I was at work, David took the kids and Jones on a hike to Twin Falls (which I believe is in North Bend). David doesn't take pictures like I do, but at least I have this one to post! It was a three mile hike and they weren't sure how Jones would do with his little legs. David expected to have to carry him on his shoulders, but he didn't have to. Luckily, there were other dogs on the trail and this always keeps Jones going. I was sad I didn't get to go but I'm glad they had a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment