Friday, February 5, 2010

{5/52} ACME

I chose the picture of the old ACME group (Alec, Colin, Myah, Elliot) for my picture of the week because last weekend the moms had a reunion. Tami, Christine, Alana, and I depended on each other a lot when the kids were babies and spent lots of time together until the kids got to be about school age. Christine and I both live in MV so we see each other a lot, and Colin and Alec are such good friends. Tami and I really try, but the distance (okay Des Moines isn't that far) keeps us apart (and hectic, hectic schedules). Last weekend we went to Christine's condo in Westport. We had such a great time catching up, drinking wine, scrapbooking, watching movies, and even enjoying sunshine on the deck the next day (unbelievable!). Alana also cooked us a delicious gourmet meal. We're saving the last weekend in January for a yearly retreat.
I didn't even feel like I was away from Hannah though. She texted me at least fifty times!!

No comments: