My parents treated us and Sue, Haley, and Chris to a night at the Hyatt in Bellevue again this year. Papa took the kids to a great arcade where they played games for over three hours! This gave us a lot of time to shop (and to lose, look for, and find my new cell phone). Last year I lost my keys (never found those) so I was just sticking with tradition. It was nice to be able to shop, rejuvinate at the hotel, and shop some more. This year only David, myself, and the kids went to the Snowflake Lane light show. The others made the deliberate choice to NOT go, remembering how disappointed we were in it last year. I guess we were optimistic it would be better. Well, I know it gets some people in the Christmas Spirit, but I felt like we were torturing the kids. The next day the kids saw Santa (hey, the kids behind us in line had to be in their early teens). We just got the picture back and I think Alec is actually taller than Santa Claus this year.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment