
We went to Wenatchee to visit Bill and Vivian over the weekend. We actually left Friday evening so we had the fun of traveling over the passes in the dark. Saturday we went to the Wenatchee street fair, Vivian's orchard, The Aplets and Cotlets Store (factory), to Leavenworth for lunch, shopping, and gelato, and then back to Bills where we played games and had dinner. I know the kids especially loved playing "hide and seek tag" and watching the space shuttle pass by at exactly 9:08 p.m. The first picture is of us in Leavenworth. The next two I included because I just think it is funny that whenever I ask the kids to pose they always put their arms around each other. How many brothers and sisters do that? Of course, it always ends in squeezing and tickling so I have to move fast if I want a still shot. The last picture is at Vivian's place where the cow came down to be in the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment