Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun in the Pool

They couldn't wait for the pool to be filled up before getting in.

Claire would only dip her toes in the water.

Evan and Alec. I'm thankful to say the built-in squirt guns are a novelty that has worn off for the most part.

Colin

Maddy, Hannah, and Katie






Taking a break to play with Jones.

Alec and Brian

Hannah and Abigail

Nice brother.

I'm sure there will be more pool pictures before the end of the summer because that is where you can find the kids much of the time. When we first put it up we were worried because it didn't seem like summer weather was ever going to get here. It was sad to see them out in pool in the cloudy 60 degree weather! Luckily, summer finally came and so did many fun days in the pool! (I think we may have to splurge for a solar heater though - it is pretty cold getting in!)

No comments: