Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

We spent the afternoon at my mom and dad's house. It hardly seems right that my mom cooked a big meal for all of us . . . but what can I say, we all really enjoyed it! She is definitely the best cook. The kids had a great time, of course.

The Traditional Dodge Ball Game . . .







"If you can dodge wrenches, you can dodge a ball" - a line we sometimes quote from themovie "Dodgeball". I don't know how when or how it started, but it is tradition for us to play dodgeball when we get together at Grandma and Papa's house. We don't use hard balls, but the game has had it its intense moments over the years (Alec learned that throwing lawn chairs is against the rules).

Before going to my mom's, I had a very nice Mother's Day morning. Thank you David, Alec, and Hannah for the very nice presents and cards.

No comments: