
I can't believe Alec will be in the double-digits as of May 27th. He celebrated his birthday this weekend by having some good friends spend the night. The weather was beautiful and they stayed very busy with light-saber battles, nerf-gun wars, kickball, Guitar Hero, watching a movie, and playing more games. I know Alec had a blast.


Papa and Grandma stopped by to give Alec his present - a laptop.
He was super surprised and happy. I know he will use it a lot!

The famous "Uncle Rico" pose

Chris, Nicolas, Alec, Brian, and Evan

Hanging out and having pizza

The battle has begun.

Rockin' out

Love that blue frosting on his favorite kind of ice cream cupcake - cake batter. Yum.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Alec! Looks like Colin missed a lot fun. Can you believe it's been 10 years? How did that happen? Pretty soon it will be 13, then 16... yikes!
Post a Comment