Addition: Alec and Hannah read this blog and are not satisfied. I need to add their highlights:
- "The House Special" - chow mein noodles with unidentifiable veggies and fish on top. I was the only one to taste it. The others were lucky. The waiter couldn't figure out why we wouldn't get it boxed up to go (since it was virtually untouched). "Why?" he asked. David said we were going to be in the car all day. But really what he wanted to say was "because it is nasty!" Now the kids are constantly asking if we can have the "house special."
- A guy racing down a busy Seattle street in his wheelchair.
- Just about getting in the middle of a kicking fight between two men at the Pike Place Market.
Those were just a few things that stuck out in the kids' minds and made us realize how sheltered they are here in Maple Valley (I think that might be an okay thing!)





No comments:
Post a Comment