Monday, August 24, 2009
With summer coming to an end (I'm crying on the inside) and fall just around the corner, I wanted to update the blog. My friend Monica designed my header and every time I change my background, she has to match the color because it was done on photoshop, so for now it is not matching. (Thanks Monica!) I added some new music. I was watching America's Got Talent one night and heard this guy sing "Make You Feel My Love." I remembered how much I liked that old Garth Brooks song. When I went to add it to my playlist, I saw that many, many people have recorded it. I didn't know which one to choose, so I put three of the ones I liked the best! Also, I did it. I added a Miley Cyrus song. Warning: The Jonas Brothers may be next . . . (the hazards of having a tween girl.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment